probably shops at Target, and finds clothes she really connects with. The shoes show a more edgier, care-free side to her in my opinoin.
DAMN. She is FINE.
probably intelligent girl who dresses casually but nice.
She doesn't seem to care about labels or trendy styles. The layered tees and slip-on birks suggests that she dresses for comfort.
I am feeling pretty confident - I like the snug fitting clothes because I am sure of myself. I like comfort because I am practical. After school I am going to go and volunteer at a soup kitchen because I want to make the world a better place.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
probably shops at Target, and finds clothes she really connects with. The shoes show a more edgier, care-free side to her in my opinoin.
DAMN. She is FINE.
probably intelligent girl who dresses casually but nice.
She doesn't seem to care about labels or trendy styles. The layered tees and slip-on birks suggests that she dresses for comfort.
I am feeling pretty confident - I like the snug fitting clothes because I am sure of myself. I like comfort because I am practical. After school I am going to go and volunteer at a soup kitchen because I want to make the world a better place.
Post a Comment