You enjoy colors - all colors - all at once - white. Wildlife and tiny animals love you, especially raccoons. You frequently find yourself humming "Mary Poppins" tunes. You love a musical.
She dresses nicely and does it on a budget, or at least she goes for the inexpensive pieces. Her style is bohemian-ish based on the sweater but also causal.
5 comments:
seems like she might be an art teacher of some sort that comes up and unwinds.
You enjoy colors - all colors - all at once - white. Wildlife and tiny animals love you, especially raccoons. You frequently find yourself humming "Mary Poppins" tunes. You love a musical.
nice but not a social butterfly. dresses comfortably or like an older lady and maybe doesn't realize it's not what other people her age are wearing.
She dresses nicely and does it on a budget, or at least she goes for the inexpensive pieces. Her style is bohemian-ish based on the sweater but also causal.
I had to wear this sweater today because I am going to see the person that gave it to me as a gift and I don't want to hurt their feelings.
Post a Comment